Hiring a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)?
What you think you’re paying for.
Someone who will put in place a pension, life insurance, investment or savings policy for you.
What you’re actually paying for.
Someone who will help you establish your goals, analyse your existing financial situation and develop a comprehensive financial plan which they will then implement on your behalf and review with you regularly.
- The best regarded financial advice designation worldwide.
- Access to sophisticated financial planning software.
- Hundreds of hours of education and training.
- Rigorous continuous professional development.
- Continual portfolio re-balancing.
- Six monthly and annual reviews.
- A long term personal collaborative relationship.
- Most of all – An approach to providing financial advice that focuses on long term financial planning not short term financial sales.