“Personal financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances”
We provide tailored financial advice which is based on establishing goals, then creating a plan to organise our clients financial resources to ensure they have the means to achieve those goals. We have experience in dealing with individuals and companies in a wide variety of industries. Life goals can be anything from buying a home, saving for your child’s education or planning for a comfortable retirement. Financial Planning is popular worldwide but is a relatively new phenomenon in Ireland. Currently there are only approximately 350 Certified Financial Planners (CFP’s) operating in Ireland. Our Financial Planner John is one of these.
Financial Planning is a collaborative approach between the adviser and the client and is based on advice not sales. The financial planning process generally consists of the following six steps:
1. Initial meeting between the client and adviser.
2. The adviser will gather all of the clients data and discuss their short, medium and long term goals.
3. The adviser will then do a detailed analysis on the clients finances, any existing policies they may hold and will evaluate their financial status.
4. The adviser then develops and presents comprehensive financial planning recommendations to help the clients prioritise and meet their goals.
5. The adviser assists the client in the implementation of these financial planning recommendations.
6. The client and the adviser will meet at least once annually to review the clients situation and make sure they are on course to reach whatever goals they have.
To find out more about financial planning and how you can use it to work towards your life goals please call John today.