Established in 1979, we are one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokerages and financial advisory firms. We’re proud to say we were shortlisted in the category of Best Dublin Broker in the recent IBA LPI Awards 2015. We are authorised to place business with a wide range of domestic insurers as well as having strong relationships within the London/Lloyds based markets. We also are the official insurance brokers to a number of trade affinity groups and offer a range of exclusive bespoke insurance facilities.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Handler dealing in all aspects of commercial insurance including account maintenance, renewal processing, claims servicing and debtor management.
Flexible working hours could be considered for the right candidate.
Desired Skills & Expertise
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive & dynamic Insurance & Finance Brokers with wonderful opportunity for career advancement and professional development. Reporting to company directors the ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial brokerage.
• Previous experience in commercial account handling, renewal processing and claims servicing.
• Outstanding customer service and relationship skills, both internal and external.
• A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the General Insurance Market.
• The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• A commitment to maintaining the highest compliance standards.
All candidates must meet the requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland by either being a designated Grandfather, working towards or having achieved the CIP qualification.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Daragh Little: [email protected]